US Legalization will no longer provide embassy legalization for documents destined for use in “Uganda”. Many documents have been lost at the embassy. We still can provide State certification and US Department of State authentication, but the customer has to legalize the documents from “Uganda” embassy by himself. If the customer insists that we perform the legalization process from “ Uganda” embassy, the request must be fully paid in advance, without any refund in case of documents being lost or delayed at the embassy.

Uganda Embassy Legalization

Document Arrow Please choose Document Number, Document Number, Document Number, Document Number, Document Number, Or Document Number

Notarized Document For Uganda

  • Affidavit
  • Agency Agreement
  • Assignment
  • Business Letter
  • Certificate of Status
  • Power of Attorney
  • Distributor Agreement
  • Letter of Authorization
  • Copy of Articles of Incorporation
  • Copy of Articles of Organization
  • Copy of Certificate of Amendment
  • Copy of Certificate of Good Standing
  • Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
  • Copy of Certificate of Merger
  • Copy of Certificate of Registration
  • Copy of Company Bylaws
  • Copy of Board Resolution
  • Copy of Business License
  • Copy of Certificate of existence
  • Copy of Certificate of Incumbency
  • Copy of Patent Assignment
  • Copy of Trademark Assignment
  • Technical Data Sheet
  • Certificate of Free Sale not Issued By FDA
  • Certificate of Analysis
  • Copy of an ISO Certificate

Certified Document From Secretary of State

  • Affidavit
  • Agency Agreement
  • Assignment
  • Business Letter
  • Certificate of Status
  • Power of Attorney
  • Distributor Agreement
  • Letter of Authorization
  • Letter of Resignation
  • Articles of Organization
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Certificate of Good Standing
  • Certificate of Incorporation
  • Certificate of Merger
  • Certificate of Registration
  • Company Bylaws
  • Certificate of Amendment
  • Certificate of Incumbency
  • Board Resolution
  • Business License
  • Patent Assignment
  • Trademark Assignment
  • Certificate of existence
  • Technical Data Sheet
  • Certificate of Free Sale
  • Certificate of Analysise
  • Certified Copy of an ISO Certificate

Federal Document Legalization For Uganda

  • Certificate to Foreign Government (CFG).
  • Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products. (CPP)
  • Certificate of Exportability.
  • Free Sale Certificate issued by the FDA
  • USDA Animal Health Certificate
  • USPTO Trademark Certificate
  • Certificate of Environmental Protection Agency
  • Export Certificate for Animal Products
  • Certified copy of Naturalization from Homeland Security
  • Phytosanitary or Plant Certificate
  • FBI Background Check
  • USPTO Patent Certificate

Personal Document Legalization For Uganda

All Personal Documents MUST be Certified from the Secretary of the State in Which They Originated

  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage License or Certificate
  • Single Status
  • Divorce Certificate or Decree
  • No Record of a Marriage
  • Death Certificate
  • Power of Attorney
  • Copy of Passport or Driver’s Licenses
  • Court Record
  • School or College Transcript
  • School or College Diploma
  • Teacher Credentials
  • Affidavit
  • Criminal Record
  • Local Police Background Check
  • Medical Letters
  • Social Security Administration
  • Permission to Travel document

Uganda Embassy Consulate Legalization

Uganda is a non-Hague Convention country. Uganda document legalization is different based upon the type of document you have. If the document was created by your company, then it should be signed and notarized.
Example: Letter of Authorization or Agency Agreement.

Documents issued by your state are supposed to be certified or attested by your Secretary of State.
Example:certificate of good standing.

Federal issued documents for use in Uganda are ready to go to the U.S. Department of State.
Example: FDA, USDA, USPTO..

The Embassy of Uganda accepts a document issued and notarized in one state to be certified as an original document from a different state. If your document has just a notary public, or is notarized as a true copy of the original, you may choose the case "A".
US Legalization will do all the steps to have the necessary attestations to obtain the legalization from the Embassy of Uganda.